Eye Max contains 3 essential ingredients which are Bilberry, Marigold and Grape Seeds.
Research shows that Bilberry contains more than 15 types of OPCs, and its content level is much higher than another “Miracle Fruit” (Blueberry). OPC is an antioxidant nutrient that protects our micro-blood vessels. Our eyes is the most densely site of micro-blood vessels among the body organs. These microvascular cells supply nutrients and oxygen to the eyes, and may also aid in vision.
Marigold Flower is one of the riches sources of lutein in nature. the lutein used to produce Eye Max is Kemin’s FloraGLO Lutein, the leading patent protected, purified form of lutein (sourced from Marigold Flowers) on the market.
Lutein is a powerful antioxidant in the carotenoid family that protect cells against free radicals. It has been found in the eyes, skin, blood serum, cervix, heart and brain. Since lutein cannot be produced by the body, it must be consumed from fruits and vegetables.
When lack of lutein, it will cause the yellow spot degeneration and blurred vision easily and appear to deterioration of eyesights, symptoms such as short-sighted. Long term results can include vision impairment and blindness.
Lutein can save more than 10 million people’s eyesight each year!
- Prevents age-related macular degeneration (AMD), and improves old people’s vision.
- Filters out harmful UV light, and protects the eyes from damage.
- Reduces the risk of developing eye cataracts.
Grape seeds extract is rich in OPCs, a powerful antioxidant that combats free radicals.
OPC is a kind of bioflavonoid, with an antioxidant power 50 times stronger than Vitamin E and 20 times stronger than Vitamin C. OPCs can relieve the body stress caused by internal and external factors (such as cigarette and pollution); it also maintains human body metabolism.
Grape seed OPCs – Treatment and Prevention of Eye Problems
- Some studies found that OPCs at 150-300 mg per year for 1-2 months, can improve vision and eyesight significantly.
- Another study reported that subjects with nearsightedness and associated eye disorders experienced a 90% improvement in symptoms after using OPCs.
- In a trial of 100 healthy volunteers, those who received OPCs showed improvement in night vision.
- OPCs are often recommended as a treatment for retinal diseases from diabetes.