MClay Soap (50g)
Specially formulated using SLS and SLES free soap base which is suitable for all skin types. This soap is inspired by indigenous healing practises, made from botanical ingredients to detoxify, brighten and restore your skin’s natural and radiant glow, such as Sachi Inchi Seed oil, Thermal Heilmoor Clay, Mangosteen Peel, Vitamin E and Hydrolyzed collagens. Additional agents such as oil control, moisturizing and brightening agents that are naturally sourced aids to revitalize, hydrates and exfoliate your skin.
- Nourishes, moisturizes, and regenerates your skin cells.
- Thermal Heilmoor Clay penetrates your skin to draw out toxins and impurities while revitalizing it with essential minerals.
- Sacha Inchi seed oil & Mangosteen Peel provides omega 3 and vitamin E to nourish your skin & moisturize it.
- Naturally sourced substances are condensed to whiten, protect, hydrate and moisturize your skin.
- Suitable for all skin types & even removes dirt, bacteria and oil which are the main causes of acne and blackhead.
You Face Deserves A Detox
1. What is SLS?
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate is a chemical agent that’s used for cleaning. Essentially it helps to make soaps ‘froth’. It can be derived from petroleum, coconut oil or palm oil. SLS is an effective foaming agent, providing lots of bubbles and cleaning power. However, the chemicals in SLS have been shown to irritate the skin, causing problems such as, skin & eye irritations, and eczema.
2. What is SLES?
SLES is similar to SLS, but has been through an extra stage – ethoxylation. Because of this extra step, SLES can sometimes contain traces of a compound called 1.4-dioxane. The amount of 1.4-dioxane you’d find in a health and beauty product is so minute that it’s not considered to pose any risk. However, some people prefer to avoid SLES just in case.