D’Vitarra (Qty 3ml x 70’s)
Cold pressed extra virgin oils from Sacha Inchi seed and pomegranate seed, providing a unique taste to D’Vitarra. It’s an excellent alternative to fish oil, as it provides Omega 3 fatty acids, fat-soluble vitamins and other key nutrients. With its unique extraction method which prevents light, oxygen and heat, it prevents the soluble fats from transforming into unhealthy fats. Bringing out its nutrients effectively and efficiently.
- Alternative for Fish Oil, hence would be Vegetarian friendly as no fish is used in the production of Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Improves the skin’s texture.
- Possess anti-aging benefits, while maintaining skin elasticity.
- Plant-based oil that is naturally sourced, free of additives and preservatives.
- Contains 1100mg of Omega 3 fatty acids in every serving !
1. What are Omega 3 fatty acids?
When it comes to fat, there’s one type you don’t want to cut back on, which is omega 3 fatty acids. Since the human body cannot make omega-3 fatty acids, we have to get them from our diet.
2. What is Sacha Inchi?
Sacha Inchi oil is a rich source of alpha-linolenic acid, a plant-based omega-3 fatty acid, and linoleic acid (an omega-6 fatty acid). It is often consumed by people following a vegetarian or vegan diet.