Dyna Calcium Tablet (Qty 100’s)



Calcium is the most abundant mineral in our body. About 99% of calcium is held in our bones and teeth. The other 1% calcium circulates in our blood where it performs functions like muscle contractions, nerve transmission and hormonal secretion. If you do not get enough calcium, you may be at risk of osteoporosis, a disease characterized by thinning and weakening of bones.

Bones and Joints

Calcium is needed for strong bones and teeth. This important mineral cannot be made by our body thus we have to get it from the food we eat. Yet many people do not get enough calcium in their diet to meet the body’s requirement.

Your body needs calcium for metabolic functions of the heart, blood, muscles and nerves. When the body is deficient of calcium, the body will take calcium away from the bones. This increases the risk of getting osteoporosis (thinning of bones), that can cause fractures in the bones with associated chronic pain and deformity.

Calcium also protects your teeth, in an indirect way. The calcium in your teeth usually stays there. The problem is with the jawbone. If calcium is not consumed enough, the jawbone will gradually surrender calcium for your body needs. As the jaw weakens, the teeth loosen, creating gaps that may trigger infection, inflammation and bleeding.

In fact, the condition of your teeth and gums can be a window to the overall health of your bones. Not surprisingly, the first signs of osteoporosis are sometimes found by your dentist.

Thank you for patronizing our If you find our products beneficial to you, kindly give us a good review to help us spread the word and benefit more people.

Please read our service policy before purchase. For assistance, please email [email protected]

SKU: ES011 Categories: , Tag:


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Dyna Calcium Tablet (Qty 100’s)”

Your email address will not be published.