D’Cella (Qty 2g x 30’s)
D’Cella uses a synergy formula in boosting the defence mechanism of cells in our body. Broccoli sprouts are processed into glucoraphanin, which then produces sulforaphane when consumed. With our innovative patented technology, we’ve been able to yield the highest amount of Sulforaphane and synergize it with dense Indian Gooseberry to make its absorption capabilities skyrocket.
- Good source of Glucoraphanin which boosts body defence mechanisms.
- Unique extraction method that yields the highest amount of Sulforaphane that makes it bioavailable to the body.
- Revitalises & improves the body’s defence capabilities the body with nutrigenomic active ingredients.
- Non-irradiated & Non-GMO as it is hydroganically produced.
- High production of natural antioxidants in the body which allows to provide better protection.
1. What is Sulforaphane?
Sulforaphane acts as an antioxidant and potent stimulator of endogenous detoxifying enzymes. This is especially evident in Broccoli sprouts, and other vegetables like cabbage and kale.
2. What is Glucoraphanin?
It is found in broccoli, cauliflower & mustard seeds. Its processed into sulforaphane when consumed. Plants do not naturally produce sulforaphane; they make the components required to synthesize sulforaphane when the conditions are right (glucoraphanin and myrosinase). This is because sulforaphane is known to be highly unstable. D’Cella is a sulforaphane-producing product that provides glucoraphanin and active myrosinase enzyme in every sachet.
3. What is GMO?
GMO stands for Genetically modified organism, using genetic engineering techniques. It means the product is genetically produced, not naturally.