Mangosteen Plus 28 (3 Boxes)
3x Mangosteen Plus 28 Fruit Juice Drink
Mangosteen Plus 28 (3x 30 Sachets)
Great Saving. Buy now while stocks last!
Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drink has 28 types of natural, fresh & whole fruit and vegetable essences enhanced with Acai Berry and Red Grape. Its Antioxidant Protection is the highest amongst the famous juices in the market.
✔ Juice packed in sachets
✔ Take 2 to 6 sachets a day
✔ To lose weight, drink 1 to 2 hours before meal
✔ To gain weight, drink 1 to 2 hours after meal
✔ This fruit juice is Rich in Anti-Oxidant
Click on the links for more details
> See Antioxidant & Anti-Ageing Benefits of Mangosteen Plus 28
✔ Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drink fills the gap to “mop-up” all the body’s free radical generation on a daily basis to slow the aging process.
✔ Two sachets of Mangosteen Plus provides about 5,000 ORAC Value for a day requirement.
✔ The main active ingredient of Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drink contains powerful antioxidant properties called Xanthone.
✔ Xanthone is found in Mangosteen’s pulps, pericarp and seeds.
✔ Therefore, the mangosteen extract in Mangosteen Plus is specially extracted from the whole fruit, including its pericarp, thus its effectiveness is at least 10 times higher than other mangosteen supplements that are extracted from the pulps alone.
✔ Studies have shown that Xanthone helps to maintain intestinal health, enhance immunity as well as promote healthy respiratory, cardiovascular, joint and cartilage.
The benefits of consuming Mangosteen Plus 28 include :
✔ Reduce “biological age” so that you look younger and prettier
✔ Increase energy and vitality at the cellular level
✔ Increase mental clarity and focus
✔ Reduce free radical damage and oxidative stress
✔ Decrease physical and mental decline
✔ Lower total cholesterol and LDL levels
✔ Strengthen immune system
✔ Lower blood sugar levels and improve blood sugar control in obesity
✔ Reduce carbohydrate cravings, facilitating weight reduction
> See The Main Ingredients of Mangosteen Plus 28
✓ Mangosteen 山竹
- Known as the “Queen of Fruits” or “Food of the God”.
- Contains the most potent source of Xanthone, a rare antioxidant found only in a few types of fruits.
- Rich in dietary fiber, carbohydrate, vitamin and minerals including Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, etc.
- Boosts immunity, reduce body heat, shed body fat, moisturize the skin.
✓ Acai Berry Powder 巴西莓粉
- Known as “Super Food” or miracle fruit with various properties, such as anti-aging, antibacterial, anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory.
- Rich in essential fatty acids such as omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acid and is believed to be able to lower bad LDL cholesterol level and maintain the healthy HDL cholesterol levels.
- Speeds up body metabolism and helps body burn fat quicker and therefore aids in losing a few extra weight.
✓ Grape 葡萄
- Glucose and fructose in grapes will turn into energy for increasing body stamina, reducing fatigue and improving nerve function.
- Frequent consumption gives a rosy complexion and dark shiny hair.
✓ Red Grape 红葡萄
- Contains Quercetin and Resveratrol as flavonoids.
- Quercetin: Controls the cholesterol as it behaves as an antioxidant. Also, due to its antihistamine effects many allergies can also be treated.
- Resveratrol: Helps in controlling the heart problem and prevents cancerous growth.
✓ Prune Juice 西梅汁
- High in insoluble fiber that helps to prevent constipation.
- Contains ß-Carotene that acts as fat soluble antioxidant, eliminating free radicals that would otherwise cause a lot of damage to the cells and cell membranes.
✓ Bilberry 覆盆子
- Its strong antioxidant composition helps combat the cell damage that leads to premature ageing and disease.
- Contains flavonoids called Anthocyanosides that protect the collagen structures in the blood vessels of the eye.
✓ Blueberry 蓝莓
- Rich in antioxidants like Anthocyanin, Vitamin C, B Complex, Vitamin E, Copper, Selenium, Iron, etc.
- Helps reduce belly fat and risk factors for cardiovascular disease and metabolic syndrome.
✓ Cranberry 蔓越莓
- Excellent source of antioxidants which can protect against cancer, heart problem and other chronic conditions.
- Maintains the health and vitality of cells as well as a rosy supple complexion.
✓ Wolfberry 枸杞
- Contains significant amount of body’s daily macronutrient needs, including carbohydrates, protein, fat and dietary fiber.
- High in phytochemicals like ß-Carotene, Zeaxanthin and Polysaccharide.
✓ Pomegranate 石榴
- Keeps bad cholesterol (LDL) from oxidizing and hence prevents artherosclerosis.
- Prevents the clumping of blood platelets and also formation of unnecessary clots.
✓ Black Currant Juice concentrate 黑加仑浓缩果汁
✓ West Indian Cherry 西印度樱桃
- Contains high level of Vitamin C that helps to form collagen, skin, blood vessels and muscles. Also, it helps to heal the wounds and keep bones and teeth healthy.
- Helps control blood sugar and promote digestion.
✓ Hibiscus 大红花
- Contains polyphenols and many other natural active ingredients that perform a variety of action in the body.
- Helps protect against cancer as a result of its ability to inactivate free radical toxic by-products of metabolism.
✓ Flax Seed 亚麻籽
- Contains healthy fat and high fiber content, makes it a great food for weight loss and maintenance.
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acid, which is a key force against inflammation in the body.
✓ Grape Seed 葡萄籽
- Contains a polyphenol known as Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin (OPC) that has potent antioxidant properties.
- Its free radical scavenging effect is 20 times stronger than Vitamin C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E.
✓ Green Tea 绿茶
- Contains polyphenols that helps to burn calories and maintain the heat of the body.
- Contains Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) which helps to fight the cancer cells by inhibiting the entry of them to the body.
✓ Premix Vitamin 预混维生素
Vitamin A : Promotes skeletal growth, normal tooth structure, healthy mucous membranes, healthy skin, eyes and hair.
Vitamin B1 : Helps convert sugar and starches into energy; promotes digestion, strong heart muscle, child growth; prevents fatigue and fat deposits in arteries.
Vitamin B2 : Aids in releasing energy to body cells; enables utilization of fats, proteins and sugars.
Vitamin B3 : Aids normal functioning of tissues, particularly skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system; used with other vitamins in converting carbohydrates to energy.
Vitamin B5 : Helps convert fats and carbohydrates into usable energy; essential for the body to manufacture red blood cells and for the synthesis of heme, which is a component of hemoglobin.
Vitamin B6 : Important for the development and maintenance of a healthy immune system, and consequently protects against cancer as well as infection.
Vitamin B12 : Promotes utilization of protein, fats and carbohydrates; essential for formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin C : Essential for the formation of collagen; needed for absorption of iron, some proteins and folic acid; strengthens blood vessels.
Vitamin D : Promotes bone and tooth development and normal growth; aids utilization of phosphorus and calcium.
✓ Folic Acid 叶酸
- Forms red blood cells and nucleic acid; improves circulation; reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.
✓ Biotin 生物素
- Assists the growth of hair, skin, nails, blood cells and bone marrow。
✓ Citric Acid 柠檬酸
- Promotes the secretion of protease in the stomach; increases peristalsis movement of colon.
✓ Choline Bitartrate 石酸氢胆碱
- Maintains healthy brain functions; improves memory and physical coordination.
✓ Inositol 肌醇
- Regulates cell metabolism; helps promote normal growth; improves appetite.
✓ Sorbitol 山黎醇
✓ Deionised Water 去离子水
✓ Xanthan Gum 黄原胶
✓ Permitted Preservative 准许防腐剂
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
> See Disclaimer
The following information should be taken into consideration when drinking Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drink :
- The contents of this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The information provided herein should not be considered as a substitute for the advice of a medical doctor or other healthcare professional.
- As each individual is different, the effects of drinking Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drink will vary from person to person. No claims or guarantees can be made as to the effects of Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drink on individual’s health and wellbeing.
- Do not drink Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drink immediately before or after taking medication, as the effect of the Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drink may affect the way and the speed at which the medication is absorbed by the body. A 2-hour break is advised.
- Also, if you are under medical treatment or taking prescription medications, or suffer from a food allergy or intolerance, please consult your doctor before drinking Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drink.